Pageviews so far

Monday, December 28, 2009

Junior & Company Section 10-pin Bowling

I hope that you have all had a good Christmas & Santa brought you everything that you asked for .

As usual we are going 10-pin bowling. I have booked Cosmic Bowling at M&D's in Strathclyde Park for 2 pm on Wednesday 30th December.

We are booked to play 2 games of bowling, so that should take approx. 2 hours.
So as we can start at 2 pm, we would like the Boys down for 1.45, so as I can split them up into age groups teams for their lanes.


Also it would help us greatly if we knew who is or is not coming.
So I would ask that you email me back to let me know one way or the other.


Obviously no uniform for this outing, and they can bring some spending money for food etc.

Thanks
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment